If it’s RIM, SRIM, RTM parts you are molding, our designers would love the opportunity to design a system to fit your needs.
Our RIM clamps and mold carriers come in a variety of styles and sizes, with or without tilt capabilities and shuttles.
Stand alone units or turntable mounted.
Complete in-house electrical control systems design delivers fully automatic or manual sequencing and intrinsically safe options.
- Custom designed to your specific application
- Easily interfaced with any dispensing systems
- In-house controls design, PLC-based control systems
- Fully automatic or manual sequencing
- Fully interlocked for safety
- “Explosion Proof” when required, any class or group
- Stand-alone units or turntable-mounted
- Upper platen booking, 4-post, and shuttle mold designs
- Easily adjusted tilt capabilities either direction
- Experienced technical staff to serve you
Transportation and Marine Components
Truck bumpers, carpet molding, head and arm rests, steering wheels, instrument panels, window glass encapsulation and more. These are just some of the parts being made on Con-Tek RIM clamps and mold carriers. You can see some examples of our work in these areas in our Featured Designs gallery below.
Recreational Vehicles, Sporting Equipment, and more
Snowmobiles, ATV’s, architectural moldings, mountain bikes, even Navy fighter jets all have parts molded with Con-Tek clamps. You can see some examples of our work in these areas in our Featured Designs gallery below.
Your Next Step
Everything we do is engineered to order. Your next step is getting in touch to discuss your project. We look forward to hearing from you.Contact us